Monday, February 23, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

After watching the movie, Slumdog Millionaire, I was amazed. I was even more amazed after watching “Slumdog” win 8 out of 10 nominations at the oscars. It is truly amazing that a movie full of never before seen actors can go from nothing to the best actors out there this year. What I enjoyed most about this film was that it is so versatile. It does not matter who you are or where you come from, everyone was drawn in and in the end, adored the film. I have yet to here one bad remark about it. It is one of those films that makes me feel so fortunate for living in America, and so fortunate to be brought up in such a stable life, never having to worry about strange attacks or prostitution or anything of that calibur. It was so exciting to see this film take home best picture. It is obvious that these new found actors are so down to earth and extremely talented, which Is the most exciting thing to see when their little film with a big heart triumphs over all. I think the most important thing about the movie is that it did not seem like they were acting. The characters put so much heart into everything, it did not feel scripted or like they were acting at all. I firmly believe that anyone anywhere can connect with this film and find themselves shedding a tear at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment